Sunday, January 24, 2016

#TheImpact

#Impact
We as human beings are being influenced and have a huge impact on lives of one another. No one really has an idea how much impact and influence one can hold on to other and in lieu of the same, everyone should continue to make efforts to one's best potential and caliber and that would take one to step ahead in life and also that can serve as influencing others in life. Human mind is very impactful and it keeps making its own efforts in that direction.
The impact could be on society, on individual, or the nation, the family or may be anything. Anything and everything in nature has an impact of something or the other and this very fact cannot be ignored. For instance, people have role models, some have ambitions and goals set for them. Here for some people role model has had so much impact that one would want to follow the foot steps/ imprints and mould oneself into the similar direction, where as in the other case the goal/ aim/ ambition holds an impact on the individual where one desires to achieve it seeing the impact of it.
Here, as we are talking about the impact, in my life several things have had a huge impact on my life, and through this article I would like to mention few of them that come to play in my life to make me stand as where I am and paving me further motivation to step ahead and excel in life.
At first, I would like to mention my mother who makes an impact on me, my life and lifestyle almost each day and shows me the confidence to deal with life's situations in a positive and hopeful manner. Even when the life had thrown tough times, she has shown the confidence in me and made me to fight the odds and face the life in a courageous manner. This has been the impact of my mother.
Another important person who has had laid a hug impact on my life is the Principal of my primary school with whom I am still in touch who encourages me in a healthy and optimistic manner. He has been a constant source of motivation in my life and has motivated me to excel and reach great heights. Whenever I face any doubt academically, he has a solution to it. I am really grateful to him for his teachings and for being there in the tough and difficult times. 
It is important to pay attention and heed to the slightest things in life to step ahead graciously because they are the things and people who make an impact into our life, and live up the dreams and desires that we have built up for ourselves and others.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments:

Post a Comment